Marc David of The Institute for The Psychology of Eating discusses going slow and steady when attempting to let go of excess weight. That can be so challenging though!
In this YouTube video, he gives us a way to feel lighter instantly: think lighter. Maybe that’s what can get us through the slow times.
His “assignment” for viewers is to make a list of what makes you heavy. Here’s what makes me feel heavy:
- Making difficult decisions
- Looking at my lists of too many things to do
- Not asking for help when I need it
- Thinking about my job
- Thinking that I don’t have enough time or money
- Having to walk the dogs when it’s cold outside
- Figuring out what to make for dinner
- Waking up from a nap
- Having eaten too much
What makes you feel heavy? Have you been able to do anything to “lighten up”?
Leave a Comment